Having successfully navigated the many challenges of 2020, what does the future hold for the UK protection industry? We brought together a panel of experts to discuss the impact that Covid-19 is having on the industry and what this means for advisers, insurers, and customers.
Meet the panel:
- Chris Pollard, Chief Operating Officer, The Exeter
- Monica Garcia, Health & Wellbeing Insurance Consultant, MG Consulting
- Matthew Chapman, Insurance Expert at Plus Healthcare & Founder of MCAB Adviser Coaching
- Alan Knowles, Managing Director at Cura Financial Services & Chair of the Protection Distributors Group.
By watching this video, you will learn:
- The impact of Covid-19 on the UK life insurance market
- The key challenges facing the industry
- The secondary medical conditions that could increase because of the pandemic.
This discussion is packed full of expert insights and will provide you with 30 minutes of CPD.
Once you have watched the full video and completed three short learning questions, you can create and download your CPD learning certificate.