We’ve teamed up with Cover magazine to launch an interactive eBook focusing on our latest income protection research, Ill Prepared – the self-employed financial resilience report.
Providing valuable insights, it includes:
- A focus on the self-employed including their occupations, fears and financial wellbeing
- Views and opinions from protection industry experts
- A focus on why state support shouldn’t be the fallback option if we’re unable to work
- Case studies and examples to highlight the value that income protection insurance provides
- Useful tips to help you discuss income protection with your clients
It is time to put your clients’ income first
At The Exeter, we believe that income protection should be the starting point for every client conversation – not just the self-employed.
We hope the insights contained within our eBook provide you with the information you need to put your clients’ income at the heart of your protection conversations.
Access our eBook here